AP Inter Result 2022 Declared: 54% pass in 1st, 61% clear in 2nd year
In the first year inter test, 49% of young men cleared the test while 60% young ladies passed. In the second year, 54% of young men and 68 percent of young ladies cleared the test.
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has declared the AP Inter Results 2022 today, 22 June. The first and second year Intermediate outcome are accessible on the authority site of BIEAP on bie.ap.gov.in. State Education Minister Botcha Satyanarayana proclaimed the outcome through a public interview.
This year, a sum of 9,42,350 understudies showed up for BIEAP bury tests. Almost 4.45 lakh had showed up for the first year test out of which more than 2.41 lakh understudies passed. In the second year, around 4.23 lakh have showed up, out of which more than 2.58 lakh passed.
As per News18, In the first year bury test, 49% of young men got the test while 60% free from young ladies passed. In the second year, 54% of young men and 68 percent of young ladies cleared the test.
How to check AP Inter Results 2022:
- Visit the authority site on bie.ap.gov.in.
- Search and snap on AP Intermediate first, second Year Results in 2022 connection on the landing page.
- Students need to enter their login subtleties and tap on submit.
- The outcomes for first and second year Intermediate will be shown on the screen.
- Check the AP Intermediate first, second Year Results and download the page.
- Take a printed copy of something very similar for additional utilization.
The direct link for AP 1st year results in 2022 is here.
The direct link for AP 2nd year results in 2022 is here.
The BIEAP had directed the assessment from 6 to 24 May in disconnected mode. Understudies who showed up for the test should score at least 35% imprints in each liable to be announced finish in the assessment. After the statement of the outcome, the Board will give advanced scorecards to the understudies.
How to check AP Inter Results 2022 through SMS and DigiLocker:
- Go to the message area and type APGEN (space) roll number.
- Send it to 56263.
- Understudy will accept their BIEAP entomb result on the screen.
- Go to digilocker.gov.in by means of a web program or introduce the application
- Search for the ‘Schooling’ area on the landing page and snap on it.
- Then a rundown of schooling sheets and colleges will show up on the screen.
- Look for ‘Leading group of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh’ or BIEAP.
- Sign in with the right subtleties.
- Then, enter the roll number and other applicable subtleties and tap on submit.
- The outcome will show up on another page.